Connor

Connor

About Me

Hi my name is Connor. I am 12 years old. I am the 2nd to oldest. I have 4 younger brothers and 1 older brother . I love minecraft, computer games and programs. my favorite sport is basketball.

Friday, May 18, 2018

LEARNING LOG WEEK 33

MATH: For math I have been mostly multiplying fractions. I have also been dividing decimals. Its not to hard once you learn how.

LANGUAGE ARTS: For language arts I haven't found a book to read yet but i'm going to go to the library soon. I am also doing spelling and writing.

SCIENCE: For science we reviewed some of the things that we've learned this year. Science is really fun.

MINECRAFT: For minecraft modding I only have one more assignment thats over due. I love programming.

FRENCH: For french I have been doing Rosetta Stone. It's really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment