Connor

Connor

About Me

Hi my name is Connor. I am 12 years old. I am the 2nd to oldest. I have 4 younger brothers and 1 older brother . I love minecraft, computer games and programs. my favorite sport is basketball.

Friday, May 18, 2018

LEARNING LOG WEEK 34

MATH: For math I am doing some dividing word problems. They're not to hard but I don't really like dividing.

LANGUAGE ARTS: For language arts I am going to go to the library soon and get a book. I am also doing spelling and writing.

SCIENCE: For science we just reviewed some more. I've loved science this year.

MINECRAFT: For minecraft modding I have two assignments that are over due now. But the good thing is there the last assignments that I need to do for the school year.

FRENCH: For french I have been doing Rosetta Stone. It's really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment